The 21st PITA AGM & Tradeshow Conference Handbook will be the only most referred document at this meeting for programs, agenda, and all other activities. Advertisements placed in the Handbook will ensure visibility of your company, products and services.
To order for advertisement space, contact Kathy Papatua on email@example.com or Lahaina Kiely on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Advertisers
- Advertisers are required to provide pre-designed advertisements
- Formatted in a high quality jpeg format or high quality PDF (please provide graphics with a 5mm margin + 5mm bleed)
- Reduced to size as per preference.
- Full page: 210mm (height) x 147mm (width)
- Half page: 105mm (height) x 147mm (width)
- Quarter Page: 73mm (width) x 105mm (height)
- Advertisements to be emailed before 13March 2017, if more than 5MB, upload to a cloud based storage system and email link to download.
- Diamond – Two Full Pages, inside pages
- Platinum – One Full Page, inside pages
- Gold – Half Page
- Silver – Quarter Page
- Bronze – Logo only
Sponsors with complimentary allocation can pay differences to upgrade to Half or Full Page.
Cost for advertising:
Inside Front Cover = US$480.00
Full Page = US$400.00
Half Page = US$270.00
Quarter Page = US$120.00
Back Cover – reserved
Limited spaces will be available.
- Payments must be made first before confirming advertisement space. Payments can be made by direct bank transfer to the following account:
Account Name: Telecom Cook Islands Ltd
Bank Account Details: ANZ: 820803USD00001
Bank Address: 18-32 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Bank Swift Code: ANZBNZ22
Payment information must include Member/Organisation Name for our identifications. Alternatively, payments can be made by Credit Card (VISA/MasterCard). Requires email for card information and authorisation.
- Advertisers are required to provided pre-designed advertisements formatted in jpeg format and reduced to size and to be provided before 13 March 2017 for finalizing design and printing.
- Failure in any of the above will result in the exclusion of advertisement and non-refund of payments.
For enquiries or further information, please contact: Kathy Papatua on email@example.com